Make These Sign Popper Signs For Less Than $75 Each
Your Motors Cost Less Than $20 Each
All Other Parts Are From Home Depot Or Hardware Store For $25
10 Hour+ Battery $25
Your Total Cost Less Than $75
Easily Sell These Sign Poppers for $499 Each
These sign poppers are the most versatile signs available today
They can easily be configured for dozens of uses.
The best part of the whole deal is you can easily make these yourself using parts that are available at your local hardware store or home depot.
You can make one of these in a couple of hours.
After you have made a few of these it is possible to make as many a 5 per hour with a little practice.
Your cost to make one of these is less than $75. “Not including the printing costs.”
These instructions are available right here on this website. These instructions include dozens of high definition photos of every step of the building process.
We can deliver these instructions by email almost instantly. In rare instances it may take as long as 24 hours for delivery.
You don’t have to wait for anything to be delivered by mail. You can take our instructions buy your supplies locally and get started immediately.
We have engineered these Sign Poppers in such a way that you can have Home depot cut your materials to size at the time of purchase. Home Depot does this for free.
We also show you how to make a simple assembly jig out of a 2×4 piece of lumber.
If you can use a power drill and a hack saw you are qualified to make these sign poppers.
Here is what is included in our Emailed Sign Popper Kit
1. We include the full instructions for the original Animatronic Sign. Perfect for use with costumed characters or mannequins’.
2. Instructions to build one sided Sign Popper Signs (Free Standing)
3. Instructions to build one sided Sign Popper Signs with Pop Up (Free Standing)
4. Instructions to build two sided Sign Popper Signs (Free Standing)
5. Instructions to build two sided Sign Popper Signs with Pop Up (Free Standing)
6. Instructions to build one sided Counter Top Sign Popper Sign
7. Instructions to build one sided Counter Top Sign Popper Sign with Pop Up
8. Instructions to build a Salesman’s Working Display with internal rechargeable battery and easy carry handle
9. Instructions on how to attach wheels and a battery to make you Sign Popper sign easily mobile.
10. A full supply shopping list.
11. Tips on where to get the best price on motors.
All Sign Popper Configurations
Can be run on battery power or with a 110 volt power supply.
Have an infinite range of motion and speeds.
Can use any shape sign